Thursday, June 14, 2007
The Good, The Bad, And The Princes
I’ve been so busy cleaning my house that I haven’t had time to blog.
Bwa-hahaha! Okay, not really. There have been some documented moments of dusting though. And I did unload the dishwasher this week, so that has to count for something.

I am eagerly anticipating the Matt Lauer interview of Wills and Harry, otherwise known as my future family. Though since it’s a Dateline interview, I don’t know how this is going to go down. If you are a young man and Dateline calls and want to meet with you, RUN! Before you know it, you’re sitting in your kitchen staring at a laptop, and some reporter has a mic in your face saying, “Do you know this thirteen year old?” I will be very disappointed if Wills and Harry are not on Dateline to discuss the future of the monarchy, their mother, their lives, and me. I know they are not predators, but I would still be able to sleep better at night if I knew Primetime was interviewing them instead. Be on your guard, princely gentlemen. Be on your guard.


As mentioned, I will be traveling to stalk Wills, er, I mean vacationing in Europe at the end of July. We are taking a highly recommended tour of England. A new addition has been added to this tour, and I hate it already. It’s evil. It’s scary. It’s TALL. It’s a giant Ferris wheel. I’ve never even been on one. They sway, they swing, and they…I don’t know, they have Nazi origins? Okay, I don’t know, but I hate them. I could fall out! Well, this beauty, the London Eye, is 443 feet high (Hello, that’s 438 feet taller than me.). My friends are proud of the fact that it’s the tallest observation wheel in the world. Um…that’s a reason to AVOID it—not jump on it. Wikipedia has this to say about it: “The rim of the Eye is supported by tie rods and resembles a huge spoked bicycle wheel.” Oh, okay. That makes me feel MUCH better. It’s made of twist ties and bicycle parts, for crying out loud. So yeah, excited about that. I am really looking forward to losing my cookies, er, my scones, in a bubble suspended a million feet in the air. And I’ve seen Spider Man. This is the type of place that people who want to destroy the world TARGET. Oh, well. I guess I have a while yet to prepare. And make out my last will and testament.

  posted at 4:00 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1....don't be dissin my dateline ;)
#2.....It can't be ANY worse than Parasailing.....
#3....Last thought...squirral, Magic Springs, Halted UPSIDE DOWN roller coaster...
HAVE FUN!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

So, um, don't go watch the movie "Fantastic Four" before your trip. Seriously, just trust me on that one! :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done this before. Your going to have the time of your life.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

We will have a great time. I just have to psych myself up for that huge ferris wheel. I like to see pretty things from the ground. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up