Wednesday, September 05, 2007
More Crazy Tagline Fun
So I’m still trying to think up a tagline, a one word sentence that sums up me and my writing. I’ve made sooo much progress.

Actually, like the pile of laundry I’ve been staring at, I’ve made zero progress. But my friend Sheila had some great ideas. Or maybe they’re just funny to me because I knew this girl when she talked to salt and pepper shakers in the eighth grade. Still, here are her suggestions.

Friendship, faith, and finding out what the school meatloaf
is really made of.

Who knew Jesus and high jinx worked together so well?

Sweet valley High aint got nuthin on this.

Finding faith and friends in the last place you look. (Oh, like on the table in the cafeteria—where they keep the salt and pepper shakers?)

Wookin pa nub...

Faith and a girls first kiss in the high school gym. (Ew. In a stinky gym? Unless it happened next to the popcorn machine in the snack bar. Then totally okay.)

Seriously, buy my book.

Christian: more than just the name of the cute boy from study hall.

If Natalie and Tootie found Jesus... Jenny would write
about the high jinx that would ensue.

You take the good you take the bad, you take them all and
there you have: Jenny B Jones

no wait..

When books are what you're here about, but looks are what
you care about: Jenny B

When the world never seems, to be livin up to your
dreams..suddenly
you’re finding out that Jenny's books are all about you.
Yooo-oo-woo.

So, yeah, we’re still working on the tagline, but I think we’re getting closer. But anything sounds good to the tune of Facts of Life.

  posted at 6:25 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So the taco vendor line is totally out then? :) (it was the best one!)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

It is with great, great sadness that I leave out the one about the taco vendor. But it was the best!!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I think something about your amazing friend Heather should be your tag line. Like,

"I'm everything I am today because of my dear friends, especially Heather".

That's perfect!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Deena Peterson said...

What about "One teen to rule them all, One author to find them, One book to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

Hey, worked for Tolkien:-)

Or

Girl fiction that gets up in your grill...

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Love "gets up in your grill." How about "Fiction that gets all up in your Kool-Aid."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up