Monday, October 30, 2006
The Weekend Update


So Saturday night I had a costume party to attend. I went as Katie Holmes. I had a wig, giant sun glasses, and Suri. It didn't quite work. I think I'm just not as in touch with my psycho-alien worshiping pop culture icon as I should be.

Sunday night saw this guy in concert.



Totally awesome experience. If you get the chance, you MUST see him. At one point in a song, we shared a moment, Chris Tomlin and I. Seriously, our eyes met. The crowds parted. He looked at me, and I got his message loud and clear. He said, "You+Me=Forever." Plain as day. Of course, it might've also have been a look that said, "Please duck down short girl in the fifth row so I can see hot blonde chick in sixth row." But I will cling to hope. I'm usually not wrong about these things.

Anyway, I highly recommend Chris Tomlin's latest CD, See the Morning. It will be the last one he puts out not dedicated to me.

You can check out "Made to Worship" here.

  posted at 11:46 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up