Sunday, December 03, 2006
The Best Day EVER!!!



Had a snow day (and a half) last week. Once again I will use my mean rhymes to share my inner-most feelings.

ODE TO SNOW

Snow, I love your whitey, school-closing goodness,
Your frozen, sleet-filled, crystal flakes.
And I just knew you'd come through for me,
Like Pamela Anderson knows her boobs are fakes.

I love watching TV and getting to read.
I love not working and getting to snooze.
For you snow, I'd shout my love to the world.
I'd jump on Oprah's couch like Tom Cruise.


We didn't get enough precip for sledding,
But I know there's always a next time.
It was enough to watch the closings scroll by,
Knowing the hills were too iced for buses to climb.


I shall patiently wait on your sweet return.
Until then I'll continue my same snow dance
I'll still pray and offer up student sacrifices
Until flakes fall. Or Britney wears underpants.

  posted at 9:06 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice....in her defense, she might be allergic to them. I am.......

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

Britney, allergic to underwear? I think she's pretty much allergic to every article of clothing.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

Except t-shirts with awful writing on them.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam Andrson's boobs are fakes???

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Only the right one. Freak birth defect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up