Sunday, September 16, 2007
FREE COPY OF ON THE LOOSE!!!


I gave away a bunch of advanced copies of On the Loose on Facebook. Are you my friend? You totally should be! Even if you're one of my former students and I gave you detention. Or interrupted your mid-class texting. Or gave you an F.

Now for this week's contest. It's a very complicated two step process to enter. Here's what you have to do in order to be entered to win a copy of On the Loose, the book Oprah would love to have. (She just doesn't know it yet.)

Step One: Leave a comment on my blog by September 23rd. I will be in Dallas with a fun group of writers who I don't even know, so I will love the company of your comments!

Step Two: Email the answers to this supah easy quiz. The answers are on this blog (might have to search a few old posts if you haven't been keeping up! But check out the index on the far left column.) Email me using this addy: jen @jennybjones.com. I will draw from the entrants for a signed copy of the book.

Here are the extremely tough questions:

1. I believe cats should learn to swim, True or False?
2. What two cities did I visit this summer?
3. What is the first sentence of On the Loose? (hint: check out the preview post)
4. I was VERY disappointed this person and his family were not home on my recent vacation. Hmmm...who was this famous guy?
5. I have two careers, one being a writer. What's my other one. (Note to close friends: Keep your jokes to yourself here.)

There are a few reviews up for On the Loose. Here's one from BookLoons.com.

Stay tuned for future contest announcements. Next week you can win a book if you're a member of my newsletter gang. (And who wouldn't be?) If you haven't already signed up for the newsletter, do that now so you'll be ready! Check out the spot on the left to take care of this ultra-urgent business.

And thanks to all who are already talking about the book and pledging their undying love. One former student, John, who won a copy on Facebook said he'd "worship it." Just make sure there aren't any animal casualties or moon howling involved in that, okay? Worship responsibly.

Thanks for playing along!

  posted at 8:56 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Renae Burt said...

Just a comment to get me in the running for the book!

PICK ME>>PICK ME>>>PICK ME>>>>>


-Renae Burt

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Hey, Renae, I got ya in the running! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

i loved the first book in the series. dying to read on the loose!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there ms. jones!!! just thought you would like to know, i am already bugging the barnes and noble people about your book... i reeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllly wish you were still my teacher!!! your class was sooooooooo much fun!!! i miss your sarcasm!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up