Monday, October 01, 2007
And Stuff
Okay, I need a few days to process my feelings on Brit losing custody. I probably need to go to a quiet place, drink chamomile, and write some poetry. I will turn my feelings into art. Brit and I will get through this.

Congrats to EDGE, who won a free copy of Camy Tang's book Sushi for One? (And Edge, email me: jen at jennybjones.com for details.)

Thanks to my good friend Heather for referring me to this YouTube jewel. And before I get comments from friends, NO, this is NOT how I talk with my retainer, I don't care what you say. A retainer got this kid nearly 360,000 hits, so obviously they are cool. Your SNL parodies of me and my beloved retainer...well, now I know it was just the jealousy talking. You were jealous of my orthodontia coolness, and that was the only way you could express it. I forgive you.


Hey, it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You know what I'm going to remind you to do, right? It should be on every woman's to-do list.
That's right, go buy On the Loose. It also deals with breast cancer, from a teen's perspective. And check out this fun review of the book (Beware: spoiler within though) at TitleTrakk.com.

Must go watch some Entertainment Tonight.
I'll keep you posted.

  posted at 8:38 PM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure it was your orthodontia coolness everyone was so jealous of?? It seems to me that maybe they were jealous that you were in the BAND. In your town weren't all the cool kids in the BAND? You probably even went to BAND camp. I think you could only be cooler if you had orthodontia WHILE you were in the band. But you'll never be THAT cool, oh no. Oh wait, you could if you posted yourself with orthodontia playing the trumpet. Hang on Sloopy!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Timothy Fish said...

Well, since Brit losing custody doesn't mean that retainer boy is going to gain custody, it is probably a good thing. That boy has problems. He isn't one of your students is he?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Edge said...

yay!! I love free books!! Especially ones that promise to be excellent.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review and interview.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up