Thursday, November 01, 2007
Fun Thoughts For the Weekend
Children getting hurt is never funny.
Unless it's this video.
And before you flame me, this cheerleader was not hurt, and if CNN can report it, so can I.

Cheerleader Run Over By Football Team - Watch more free videos

Notice how not a SINGLE football player stops to pick her up? Not even the B string in the back. It's all fun and games until a cheerleader gets mowed down.

But you know children really are our future. It should make you feel really good about our country that many of us are teaching your next generation of leaders. This week I asked my classes, "What's our country's motto?" One kid said, "Always low prices?"

I'm always impressed with other people's talented pets. Especially cats. My cat can barely find his water bowl. He's five and still sticks his paw in there like, "What is this? Every day I come to this spot and there's more water..."


Thanks for all the compliments on In Between's debut on the Arkansas Year of the Book poster. In case you missed her comment, my good friend Erin found the pdf version HERE if you want to see it up close and personal. Or if you want to laminate it and send it to distant relatives for Christmas. Oh, you could print them out and make them into Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa cards! Or you could get that iron-on paper and we could all make t-shirts with them! Place mats? Wall paper your bathroom?

Have a great weekend. And just for the record, I want to make it known that Panera's cherry salad dressing is disgusting. I thought I was being all healthy and eating a salad, but it's going to take at least two Snickers and a Butterfinger to get this taste out of my mouth.

Now your weekend is complete.

  posted at 7:31 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha i loved the video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up