Wednesday, November 07, 2007
I'm Bored, Therefore I Google
So some big shot architects have unveiled their version of a green home. You can read about it HERE. This five bedroom, four bath wonder is really into recycling. It includes a chair made of trashed margarine containers. (A lot of muffin eating went into making that chair.) And it has a lovely bench constructed of recycled milk cartons. I bet that smells really good. And the wood exterior of the house is wood that is in it's third life. The previous life being a bridge. Okay, if the bridge was so bad that it had to be torn down, then I really don't want a house built with that wood. We have tornadoes around here, and I don't want to be in a home with the security of a box of toothpicks.

In case you were bored and wanting to fill your hours with thoughts of Thanksgiving, HERE is a little (not quite so) fun. It's not nearly as good as the skeleton hangman, and the mysterious swarm of turkeys is a little obnoxious.

Also on that site, you can read hilarious holiday jokes. Like which cat discovered America? Christofurry Columbus.
Oh, my side hurts from laughing.
And: Who's not hungry at Thanksgiving?
Answer: The turkey. He's already stuffed.
Um, yeah, and he's dead.

HERE is the best "oh so bored in November" website. I could play that for hours. Those little rascals are hard to hit.

Finally, I have somebody brilliant slaving away on my new website. Check out my preview page!! It's already cool!

Happy Wednesday. Share some lame jokes with someone you love.
Or thoroughly dislike. Whichever.

  posted at 9:47 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks. Billy Beaver is now on "my favorites". I can't thank you enough. Math...it is all about the math. Oh, and the stupid turkey shoot will haunt my dreams! If you get that bored again I will let you grade some papers or answer parent e-mails.

Seriously...that is really a pretty good website. I will make copies of the mazes and leave them the next time I have a sub.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Timothy Fish said...

I really like the new website, simple, but elegant. It is hard to beat simple, but elegant. Who really needs more information anyway? It's just a lot of work to keep it up to date. And there's no need to worry about exceeding the traffic limitations on the server.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Don't you mean you'll leave copies of MAIZES? HAHAHA! That's even funnier than the cornucopia jokes on that site...

Yes, the site is simple right now. I think I might leave it as is. My name should say it all. It's just a brand unto itself--like Madonna, Cher, Chef Boyardee.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger C.J. Darlington said...

Jenny B. Jones -- Coming Soon ... To a theater near you? To Walmart?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up