Wednesday, December 12, 2007
December is CRAZY
I'm a loser blogger, and I have nothing prepared today. I have gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, Christmas programs to attend, papers to grade, a couple hundred pages to write, a toilet or two to clean, snow to pray for, and a speech to practice on why Christmas makes me happy.

So in the meantime here's some fun things to check out.
If you're like me, you are snow deprived. It's not something the FDA has approved medication for. Yet. So until then, I give you this buildable snowman.

And you might say this is baby stuff, but it's still kind of addicting. Check this out.

And somebody needs to get me the Dummy version of this game.

Here's a game based on a complicated, intricate, nail-biting plot. Bob needs to mail a bill. Get him to the mailbox.

Finally, grab your Kleenex. This is a tough PSA to watch. Unless you're made of steel, it will wrench your heart out. Education really is our best defense.

  posted at 8:36 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Bethany Ellis said...

UGH! I know what you mean - but at least it's probably cold there --Monday was 75 here (a record hot day by 5 degrees) and then yesterday was in the 50s of 60s, then today? 85!!!! Can you believe it? It's up and down for the rest of the week.. craziness!!!!! My hopes for snow are pretty much dashed now. :)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Timothy Fish said...

How exciting to hear that a vaccine is available! All this time I’ve been wearing a surgical glove when shaking hands. And dating? Out of the question. The vaccine will completely change my life.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh I had the cooties once. But I got my "circle, circle, dot dot" shot. That's cute, though. I'm going to start coming here everyday and commenting...

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY lol'ed at the cooties clip!! My little sis had to tell me to shut up!! Ha, ha. And the "Buildable Snowman" game? Stayed on it for...hmm...maybe an hour-at the least!! JK!

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you have to practice for a speech. haha
you make me nervous when i have to do speeches. or sick you know.

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm looks like your practicing for a speech. well i hope we get to hear this speech :]

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Was Good

-Eli F.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you doing this speech for??? I hope it's for us!! And that was a very moving video...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up