Monday, January 28, 2008
In Memoriam

In a month that has seen such loss as Heather Ledger and that child star I don't even recognize, the world has suffered another loss.

Today Psycho Kitty went to be with the Lord.
Or where ever psycho kitties go.
He loved kibbles, water, and naps.
Enjoyed belly rubs. Was an excellent shedder.
His hobbies included digging toys out of the trash that he hadn't played with in a year. Other past times were watching TV, sitting next to his favorite author during writing time, jumping in boxes, and pretending to do kung-fu with his nonexistent claws.

His final words were, "No, New Kids On the Block, you should NOT get back together!"
Psycho Kitty will be missed.

  posted at 4:10 PM  
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 5:24 PM, Blogger C.J. Darlington said...

Aw, we'll miss you Psycho kitty. NOW what will Jen write about in her blogs??

Seriously ... losing a pet, even one that's psycho isn't easy. So sorry to hear of this loss.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Brittanie said...

What happened? We have three cats. I know it is crazy but I hope they live as long as I do and I hope that is a really really long time.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo sorry to hear about psycho kitty, but i HIGHLY DISAGREE WITH HIS LAST WORDS...NKOTB PLEASE REUNITE! :)

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW I'm so sorry!! Psycho Kitty was so cute and fun :) We even had some of the same past times...

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pink shirt on which he reclines...so like his favorite author! :-)

God bless and keep you.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very sad. Would this mean you would like to adopt my two crazies for the summer? :)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Cheryl Wyatt said...

Jenny...this is SO sad...my condolences...

Something funny...the cat that runs through my Wings of Refuge Series from Steeple Hill is named Psychoticat..."Psych" for short.

So I'm sure I would have loved your psychokitty.

Amazing how much it hurts to lose a pet. Hugs!

Cheryl Wyatt

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Thanks, Cheryl. I'm sure any series that has a psycho kitty has to be worth the read. : )

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jessica Epps said...

Jen,

So sorry to hear that your cat passed away. That really stinks.

Jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up