Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
I finished my book today. Sent it off to the publisher. Free at last! And I celebrated by getting illegal fajitas with illegal guacamole and illegal chips. All that was missing was an illegal Diet Coke! But there's always this weekend...

I then topped off the memorable day by a shot to the butt. Because why let the fun stop with fajitas?

I will stop talking about shots eventually, but I'm still in the "I'm so proud for being able to administer self-inflicting pain" stage. Though I'm about ready to tattoo a bulls-eye on my bum. My aim is not so good...

So check out TitleTrakk.com HERE if you'd like to see a few authors' take on Saint Valentine's Day. I really like Creston Mape's response, and frankly my own smarmy little quote just doesn't even compare.

Also I have a new reviewer. It's seventeen year old "KT" and I totally choked up at what she had to say about In Between. If it's not too obnoxious to share, you can read it HERE. And I appreciate her proud mom for pointing it out to me.

Okay, have a great Valentine's Day. Buy your sweetie some of those conversation hearts. Because nothing says I love you like heart shaped chalk. Yum.

  posted at 9:00 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Timothy Fish said...

I read some of those comments about memorable Valentine’s Days. Personally, I think some of the others have been smoking too many candy hearts, but I liked yours.

Usually, I don’t care much for Valentine’s Day. It seems like it is the expected thing for people either to stuff themselves with candy until their bellies ache or to bellyache because they don’t have a significant other. I’ve been so busy this week that I’m just glad to have a day when I don’t have a meeting that runs late into the evening.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jenny B. Jones said...

Sounds like somebody needs some of those candy hearts that taste like Mylanta.

Just teasing! : )

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jessica Epps said...

I loved KT's review of your book!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Jenny B. Jones

Location:
Arkansas, US

I am a teacher in one of the largest high schools in the state. I'm also a writer of Young Adult novels and am currently working on a brand new series. Book three in the Katie Parker Production series, The Big Picture, will hit shelves in April 2008. Stay tuned!

My Complete Profile

Sign Up